- Peel and quarter potatoes. Boil them in salted water until tender and then drain and place on a sheet pan. Allow them to dry out for about 4-5 minutes.
- Now put the potatoes in a food mill and puree. Blend in the unsalted butter, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Mix in the egg and egg yolks, blending well.
- Place mixture in a pastry bag with a star tip. Pipe in a spiral form onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and brush the top of each piped potato with clarified butter.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
- 1/2 cup clarified butter
- 1 oz Nature's Best Dairy® Butter, unsalted
- 2 Nature's Best Dairy® Egg(s), yolks
- 1 Nature's Best Dairy® Egg(s)
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 2 lb(s) potato(es), mealy
- 1/4 tsp salt, kosher