About this Recipe
This fast-to-fix supper salad keeps dinner prep to a minimum.
- On 4 serving plates place greens. Arrange beef slices in 3 stacks. Spread 1 teaspoon of horseradish over each stack. Roll up. Crosswise cut into ½-inch-thick slices. Arrange on greens.
- Sprinkle salads with raspberries and onions. Drizzle with dressing. Serve with salad wafers.
- 6 cups greens, mixed lettuce, (torn)
- - as desired Heritage Ovens® Wafers, Salad
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 1/4 cup onion(s), green, (sliced)
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh
- 1/3 cup Village Garden® Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing, (fat free)
- 6 oz West Creek® Beef, Roast, (full-cooked, lean, thinly sliced)