- Cook bacon as you normally would.
- Slice French loaf thin on a bias.
- Spread a thin layer of dressing on bread slices and bake until crispy.
- In a separate bowl, add salad mix, bacon, Bacio, tomatoes and dressing, let sit.
- Once the bread is crispy and cooled, top with a small portion of the salad mixture.
- 3 oz. Bacio® Cheese Shredded, Whole Milk
- 4 slices Heritage Ovens® Bread, Baguette(s), Artisan French
- 4 oz. Peak Fresh Produce® Lettuce, Arcadian Harvest Blend
- 1 oz. Peak Fresh Produce® Tomato(es), diced
- 2 oz. Piancone® Dressing, Garlic Parmesan
- 2 oz. Ridgecrest® Bacon, Applewood Slice(s)