About this Recipe
- In large bowl stir together eggs, milk, sage, pepper, salt and garlic powder. Stir in salad wafers and onion.
- Add ground beef and pork. Mix until combined. In shallow baking pan shape meat mixture into 9 x 4-inch loaf. Bake at 350°F for 65 minutes or until no longer pink in center and instant thermometer reads 160°F.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together ketchup, brown sugar and mustard.
- Spoon fat from meatloaf. Spread ketchup mixture over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes more. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 1/8 tsp garlic, powder
- 3/4 cup Heritage Ovens® Wafers, Salad, (finely crushed, about 18 wafers)
- 1 tsp mustard, dry
- 2 tbl Nature's Best Dairy® Milk, (fat-free)
- 1/4 cup Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), (finely chopped)
- 1 lb pork, ground, lean , (lean)
- 1/2 tsp Roma® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1/4 cup Roma® Ketchup
- 1 tsp sage, dry
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbl sugar, brown
- 1 lb Surety Beef®, Ground
- 2 West Creek® Egg(s), Medium, (slightly beaten)