- In large braising pan preheat lard to cook at 300-325 degrees.
- Add garlic, bay leaves, orange juice, onion and oregano.
- Place medium diced pork in pan and allow to cook at a medium simmer for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, add half and half and cola.
- Raise temperature to 350 degrees. Cook for 30-45 minutes or until tender.
- 3 lbs. Allegiance® Pork, Butt, medium diced
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 cups cola
- 4 garlic, clove(s), whole
- 6 lbs. lard
- 1 cup Nature's Best Dairy® Cream, Half-and-Half
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. oregano, leaves, Mexican
- 2 Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s)