About this Recipe
An easy-to-make spread that can be used in bruschetta, omelets, pizza, Italian cold cuts. Can also be served with table bread and cheese plates or a topping with grilled fish, chicken, pork or beef.
- Thoroughly rinse the olives in cool water.
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process to a course paste, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl, until the mixture becomes a coarse paste, 1 to 2 minutes total.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve.
- Can be refrigerated up to a week.
- 4 anchovy, filets, rinsed
- 4 oz. capers
- 2 small garlic, clove(s), minced
- 2 Tbsps. lemon juice
- 1 lb. Luigi® Olives, Kalamata Style, Pitted
- 6 - 8 Peak Fresh Produce® Basil
- 4 Tbsps. Piancone® Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin