- Slice shrimp into ¼ inch pieces, shell mussels, and mince garlic.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil over medium-high heat until caramelized. Add shrimp, mussels, then season with salt, black and red pepper. Add crushed plum tomatoes and simmer on low heat for 3 minutes.
- Hand stretch dough and spread arrabiata mixture on top.
- Cut five mozzarella slivers and add in a star around pizza.
- Bake in an oven set to 525º F for 6-7 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- 10 oz dough made from Assoluti® Flour
- 3 oz Bacio® LMWM Block, sliced
- 2 each Bay Winds® Shrimp, White 16-20 Count, RPDT/On, divided
- 2 Peak Fresh Produce® Garlic, Clove(s)
- 10 each Roma® Whole Black Mussels
- 3 each Piancone® Plum Tomatoes
- 1 oz Piancone® Extra Virgin Olive Oil Unfiltered
- to taste Roma® Red Pepper Flakes
- to taste salt and pepper