- In a large stainless steel bowl, combine the cabbage, green pepper, onion and carrot, and toss to blend well.
- In a separate bowl, blend the sugar, salt, black pepper, mustard, celery seeds and apple cider vinegar.Allow the dressing to marinate for 15 minutes, then whisk in the oil.
- Combine the dressing with the tossed vegetables. Blend well. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate until needed.
- 1 cup vinegar, apple cider
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper, freshly milled
- 36 oz Cabbage, Large head, finely shredded
- 2/3 cup oil, canola
- 6 oz Carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 6 oz pepper(s), green, Small dice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar, granulated
- 4 oz Vidalia Onion, Small Dice