- In bowl, mix all the ingredients except the tortillas, sour cream and guacamole.
- Marinate in the fridge for four hours.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the three tortillas.
- Roll up the tortillas and cut into 1” thick slices.
- Shingle over platter and serve with salsa.
- 1 teaspoon Burst™ Spices Coriander
- 2 teaspoons Burst™ Spices Cumin, Ground
- 2 oz Contigo® Guacamole
- 2 tablespoons Contigo® Pepper(s), Jalapeño, diced
- 2 oz Contigo® Salsa, Medium
- 3 Contigo® Tortilla(s), Flour
- 1/2 cup Corazo® Cheese, Cheddar
- 1/2 cup Corazo® Cheese, Monterey Jack
- 8 oz Nature's Best Dairy® Cream Cheese
- 2 oz Nature's Best Dairy® Sour Cream
- 5 oz West Creek® Chicken, Breast(s)