- Combine ground beef and corned beef, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- Lightly shape into six 1/2-inch thick patties. Place patties on grid over medium heat.
- Grill burgers covered, but turning occasionally, 7 to 10 minutes until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F.
- Evenly top with cheese during last minute of grilling. About 4 minutes before burgers are done, place bread on grid; grill until lightly toasted, turning once.
- 1 pound Braveheart® Black Angus Beef Ground
- 3 tbsp. Delectables® Mustard, Yellow
- 6 slices Heritage Ovens® Bread, Rye
- 2 ounces pickle(s), sliced
- 8 oz. West Creek® Beef, Corned, coarsely chopped
- 6 slices West Creek® Cheese, Swiss