- Preheat your oven to 400°F
- In a bowl beat eggs and add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- In a skillet, spray with a non-stick pan spray or melt a tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until thoroughly cooked but still moist. Remove from heat.
- Place crust on greased pizza pan/stone. Spread you pepper gravy over crust evenly leaving at least a ¼” edge around the outer edge.
- Sprinkle your cheese, green peppers, onion, and Bonici® ham evenly over the pepper gravy.
Bake pizza on center rack for 18 to 22 minutes or until pizza is done to desired doneness.
* Times may vary depending on equipment.
- 6 oz Bacio® Cheese Shredded, Mozzarella
- 6 oz Bonici® Ham, diced
- 2-3 eggs Nature's Best Dairy® Egg(s), scrambled (or equiv. amt of Nature's Best liquid e
- 1/2 cup(s) Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Peak Fresh Produce® Pepper(s), Green Bell, seeded and diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Ultimo!® Pizza Crust, Frozen, 14-inch
- 6 oz West Creek® Cheese Shredded, Cheddar
- 1 package West Creek® Pepper Gravy, made according to package directions