- Preheat your oven to 400°F
- In a bowl beat eggs and add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- In a skillet, spray with a non-stick pan spray or melt a tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until thoroughly cooked but still moist. Remove from heat.
- Place crust on greased pizza pan/stone. Spread you pepper gravy over crust evenly leaving at least a ¼” edge around the outer edge.
- Sprinkle your cheese, green peppers, onion, and ham evenly over the pepper gravy.
Bake pizza on center rack for 18 to 22 minutes or until pizza is done to desired doneness.
* Times may vary depending on equipment.
- 6 oz Bacio® Cheese Shredded, Mozzarella
- 6 oz ham, diced
- 2-3 eggs Nature's Best Dairy® Egg(s), scrambled (or equiv. amt of Nature's Best liquid e
- 1/2 cup(s) Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Peak Fresh Produce® Pepper(s), Green Bell, seeded and diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Ultimo!® Pizza Crust, Frozen, 14-inch
- 6 oz West Creek® Cheese Shredded, Cheddar
- 1 package West Creek® Pepper Gravy, made according to package directions