ATM Network provides hardware, software, transaction processing, maintenance, support, reporting, marketing, training and customer service.
ATM Network is the exclusive ATM provider for Performance Foodservice customers. As a nationwide company, their machines are installed and serviced by local technicians in every state, including Hawaii and Alaska. They have installed more than 110,000 machines nationwide, and are one of the largest and fastest-growing ATM networks in the country. Their job is to make sure your ATMs are always working and hassle-free, so you can focus on what’s most important to you: bringing the best value to your customers. Through a toll-free number or online, they are available to you, your customers and their customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Performance Foodservice customers receive the specially priced package for $2,395.
- Surcharge revenue:
- Merchant sets surcharge (national average is $2.50 per transaction)
- Merchants keeps 100% of surcharge revenue, with just $19.00 per month deducted for their services.
- There are network specific pass-through fees that will be deducted in lieu of fees paid to the credit card companies
- Increased customer traffic
- Increased sales per customer
- Reduced credit card fees
- Eliminated bad-check charges
- Free shipping and free on-site installation by experienced technicians
- Free on-site training for owners and their staff
- Free sign package
- Free online monitoring
- Free 24/7 customer service with a personal account manager
- Free manufacturer’s warranty, with extended agreements available
- Free receipt paper
- Genmega G2505E; the best value for retail ATMs, offering the reliability, durability and security you expect from Genmega
- 8" color LCD monitor
- Windows CE operating system
- Screen advertising, receipt coupons
- Internet connection, with optional cellular wireless upgrade
- Triple DES compliant dip-style card reader & EMV included; UL291 business hour security electronic lock 1,000-note removable cash cassette
For customers with unique needs, they carry a full line of ATMs from every major manufacturer, including “through-the-wall” ATMs.
They don't just sell ATMs; they develop long-lasting relationships that benefit their partners and their customers. To get started, sign up for the Performance Foodservice One Source program and request more information.