The tabletops in your restaurant have two priorities now – limiting the spread of germs and becoming easy to clean.
To do this you’ll need to rethink reusable menus, how you distribute condiments, and how you’ll keep table surfaces clean.
Consider the following:
- Electronic, pre-printed disposable, or chalkboard menus to eliminate touchpoints and allow for ease in changing your menu.
- Counter-style ordering with table delivery.
- Discontinue paper kids menus and giveaways.
- Eliminate items from the tabletop, including all shakers and bottles.
- Convert to single-serve, disposable condiments wherever possible.
- For table surfaces, use a glass or stainless-steel table topper that can be easily cleaned and sanitized. Disposable butcher paper for table covers can also be used between customers as well.
Additional Resources:Equipment and Supplies
RTT Digital Signage
Redesigning Your Menu