- Cut beef tips down to proper size toss in olive oil and ½ C of beef spice.
- Place beef tips & onions in stock pot and slowly brown browned about 40 minutes. Pour Burgundy into stockpot; add hickory seasoning bay leaf and beef base and bring to a boil.
- Thicken mixture with roux.
- Mix in sour cream. Add mushrooms to finish stroganoff.
- 20 lb beef, cut into 3/4" cubes
- 1 1/2 cup hickory seasoning
- 10 lb Nature's Best Dairy® Sour Cream
- 10 lb Peak Fresh Produce® Mushroom(s), sliced
- 5 lb Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), julienned
- 2 quart red wine
- 1/2 cup Roma® Oil, Olive
- 4 lb roux
- 1 lb West Creek® Base, Beef