- Melt butter in a large saucepan. Sauté onions with salt, pepper and chicken base until onions are soft.
- Mix cream with cheese.
- Add onions & cream mixture to potatoes and mix well.
- Spray 3 2” hotel pans with food release. Divide potato and cream mixture evenly into 3 2” hotel pans. Cover with plastic wrap and foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and plastic wrap and lightly brown for approximately 30 minutes.
- 2 Tbsps. black pepper, ground
- 1/4 lb. Nature's Best Dairy® Butter
- 6 qts. Nature's Best Dairy® Cream, Heavy Whipping
- 6 cups Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Chopped
- 6 cups Roma® Cheese, Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1/2 cup West Creek® Base, Chicken
- 20 lbs. West Creek® Hash Browns, IQF