- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Spread out cauliflower florets on a baking sheet and coat evenly with half the butter. Roast in oven for 10 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and stir cauliflower.
- Roast in oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and add to food processor. Add garlic, rosemary, coconut milk and remaining butter and pulse until desired consistency is reached.
- 4 tbsp West Creek butter , unsalted
- 1 Peak Fresh Produce® Cauliflower, Floret(s)
- 1/2 cup Roland coconut milk, unsweetened
- 2 Peak Fresh Produce® Garlic, Clove(s)
- 1 rosemary, fresh sprigs
- salt, to taste