- Place chicken breast on plate and season both sides evenly with Cajun seasoning.
- Grill chicken on the char grill.
- Then put mufaletta mix in a sauté pan and turn on medium.
- Heat, then add pasta to the mix and toss.
- Place in a pasta bowl, making sure most of the mixture is on top of the pasta.
- Slice the chicken when cooked and place it on top of the mixture.
- Sprinkle shaved Parmesan cheese on top and serve.
- 1 oz. Assoluti® Pasta, Cavatappi
- 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 5 oz. Mufaletta Mixture
- 1 oz. Roma® Cheese, Parmesan
- 1 West Creek® Chicken, Breast(s)