- Prepare chicken as directed on package. Transfer chicken to platter; tent with foil to keep warm.
- Mix 1 Tbsp. butter and 1½ tablespoon flour in small bowl until smooth.
- Bring wine, lemon juice and broth to boil in skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk in butter-flour mixture and boil until sauce thickens slightly, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in capers, parsley and remaining 2 tablespoon butter. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. flour, all-purpose
- 1/4 cup Magellan® Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp. Nature's Best Dairy® Butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Peak Fresh Produce® Parsley, Fresh
- 2 Tbsp. Piancone® Oil, Olive
- 1/4 cup Roma® Capers
- 1/4 cup West Creek® Broth, Chicken
- 16 West Creek® Chicken, Tenderloin(s), Breaded
- 1/3 cup wine, white