- Coat 9-inch pie plate with nonstick coating.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cookie crumbs in pie plate. Set aside.
- In small saucepan cook onion in butter until tender.
- In medium bowl stir together remaining 3 tablespoons cookie crumbs, onion mixture, cheese, ham, sour cream, mustard and pepper. Stir in eggs. Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake at 325°F about 35 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes. Cut into wedges.
- 1.25 cups cheese, Swiss, (shredded)
- 1 cup ham, (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup Heritage Ovens® Wafers, Vanilla, (finely crushed, about 6 cookies)
- 2 tsp mustard, original, (prepared)
- 1 Tbsp. Nature's Best Dairy® Butter, unsalted
- 4 Nature's Best Dairy® Egg(s), (slightly beaten)
- 1/4 cup Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Roma® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 cup sour cream