- Proof dough ball, covered, in refrigerator overnight or on counter for a few hours.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine olive oil and garlic at bottom.
- Using kitchen scissors or a knife, cut off 1 inch pieces of the pizza dough, dropping them into the bowl with the garlic/oil mixture. Toss them gently and place on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. These are best served immediately.
- 3 garlic, clove(s), (minced)
- 3 tbsp Piancone® Oil, Olive
- 1/4 cup Raffinato® Cheese Grated, Parmesan
- 14 oz Ultimo!® Dough Ball(s), 14-ounce