DirectionsSee below for prep and plate instructions.
London Broil Plate
- Place marinated flank on grill to cook, making diamond marks.
- Place onion strings in breading and then fry to golden brown.
- Place voodles in sauté pan with 1oz of sauce and sauce until tender.
- Place steak aside to rest for 2 minutes.
- On plate place the place a scoop of mashed on plate and place a thyme sprig in the center. Place the voodles next to the mashed. Slice the flank steak at a 45 degree angle and shingle on the plate. Ladle the sauce down the middle of the steak and then top with onion strings.
- 6 oz beef, flank steak(s), marinated
- 6 oz potato(es), red, mashed
- 2 oz thai chili
- 4 oz voodles
- 2 oz West Creek® BBQ Sauce, Moonshine
- 2 oz West Creek® Breading
London Broil Prep
- Weigh each whole flank steak to determine number of portions per steak.
- Cut flank steak into 5 ½ to 6 ½ oz portions across the grain.
- Mix seasoning ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Place the London broil portions in the bowl with the marinade.
- Toss to coat London broils. Transfer into a proper storage container.
- 10 lb beef, flank steak(s)
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp thyme, ground
- 2 cup Chianti Dressing
- 1/2 cup Peak Fresh Produce® Garlic, Clove(s), chopped
- 1 cup Roma® Oil, Olive
- 2 tbsp salt, kosher