- Add all ingredients for meat filling to a large bowl and combine together.
- Spread meat filling evenly over cornbread base. Spread potatoes evenly over meat filling.
- Bake in a Convection Oven at 325°F for 22-26 minutes or until golden brown, rotating pans halfway after 5 minutes, or in a Standard/Reel Oven at 375°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3 tbsp garlic, clove(s), fresh, minced
- 2 cup olive(s), green, green, whole
- 2 cup olive(s), Kalamata, pitted
- 2 1/2 cup large dice pepper(s), roasted red
- 2 tbsp Piancone® Oil, Olive
- 6 cup pork, pulled
- 1/2 cup Roma® Capers