- Slice open hoagies and lightly toast in an oven or griddle.
- Place 3 sauced meatballs in the hoagie.
- Place 3 slices of Provore™ Cheese on top of the meatballs in the hoagie.
- Put sandwiches in oven to melt cheese.
- 12 slices Bacio Provore™ Cheese, square slices cut in half corner to corner
- 4 ea roll(s), hoagie
- 12 ea Meatballs in Tomato Sauce, see recipe below
Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Be careful not to overmix.
- Portion each meatball to about 4 oz. each.
- Bake in 350ºF oven until meatballs are fully cooked
- 8 oz beef, ground, mince (sub ground pork mince)
- 4 oz panko breadcrumbs
- 1 ea egg(s)
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 oz Milk
- 4 oz cheese grated, Parmesan
- 2 tbsp parsley, fresh
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper, cracked
- 1 tsp salt