- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Mix pudding, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Pour into small pan.
- Make small dough balls about size of a quarter and roll in melted butter and then in sugar mixture, using all the dough. Place the dough balls in bundt pan or angel food pan.
- Sprinkle nuts on dough.
- Bake at 350º F for 25 minutes.
- Spread glaze after bread cools.
- 1 1/4 sticks Nature's Best Dairy® Butter, Unsalted, (melted)
- 1 cup nuts, (chopped)
- 1 box pudding mix, instant butterscotch
- 1/2 cup sugar, brown
- 14 oz Ultimo!® Dough Ball(s), 14-ounce