- In a saucepan melt butter with brown sugar and cinnamon. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Add sliced peaches, heat through, carefully turning to coat.
- Heat rum until warm in a small saucepan. Pour slowly over the peach mixture and ignite immediately. Do not stir.
- Spoon the sauce and peaches over vanilla ice cream.
- 1 tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 cup Nature's Best Dairy® Butter
- 1 qt. Nature's Best Dairy® Ice Cream, Vanilla
- 4 peach(es), sliced
- 1/3 cup rum
- 2/3 cup sugar, brown