- Caramelize onions in Roma pure olive oil. Sauté mushrooms in Roma pure olive oil; season to taste.
Combine onions and mushrooms and add to gravy.
Grill burger to desired temperature.
Toast bun or brush with butter and place on griddle until toasted.
Place burger on bottom bun. Place pub cheese on top of burger, then add mushrooms, onions and gravy mixture. Place top bun on burger. Serve with fries and pickle spear.
- 1 each Heritage Oven's burger bun, roasted
- 1 6 oz Middendorf Meat Certified Angus Beef Burger Patty
- 3 oz West Creek Highway 40 fries
- 3 each Peak Fresh Produce® Mushroom(s), Crimini, sliced
- 1 Rye Street Kosher Dill Pickle Spear
- 2 oz West Creek Roasted Beef Gravy
- 2 tbsp White Cheddar Pub Cheese , recipe below
- 1/4 each Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Yellow, peeled, thinly sliced, caramelized
White Cheddar Pub Cheese
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Hold for service.
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp Peak Fresh Produce® Chives, Fresh, minced
- 8 oz Nature's Best Dairy® Cream Cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 oz Nature's Best Dairy® Sour Cream
- 1 lb white cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce