- To prepare teriyaki reduction add all ingredients except cornstarch to small saucepan. Heat over medium-high and bring to a gentle simmer.
- With the cornstarch in a small bowl add 2 tbsp of the liquid to the bowl and mix well.
- Return this mixture to the sauce pan and heat for an additional 30 seconds to activate the cornstarch and thicken the teriyaki reduction sauce.
- 2 tbsp Ascend® Juice, Pineapple
- 2 tbsp Asian Pride® Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Asian Pride® Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp ginger, fresh, minced
- 1 tsp Peak Fresh Produce® Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 tbsp West Creek® Honey