- Boil water for the pasta. Cook according to instructions.
- Combine the cinnamon chipotle seasoning with a small amount of olive oil and coat the chop.
- Place the chop on char grill to get diamond marks on it, then place in the oven to finish cooking.
- Pour olive oil in a sauté pan and cook vegetables over medium heat to al denté.
- Add to the vegetables the sauce with crushed red pepper and garlic, and sauté to a slow boil.
- Add pasta and toss.
- Pile pasta on a plate and lay the chop over the top. Garnish and serve.
- 1 pinch red pepper, crushed
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon chipotle seasoning
- 2 oz Peak Fresh Produce® Broccoli, Floret(s), sliced
- 1 pinch Peak Fresh Produce® Garlic, Clove(s), chopped
- 2 oz Peak Fresh Produce® Mushroom(s), sliced
- 2 oz Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Red, sliced
- 2 oz Peak Fresh Produce® Zucchini, 1/2 mooned
- 5 oz Roma® Marinara Sauce
- 1 oz Roma® Oil, Olive
- 1 - veal, chop frenched