About this Recipe
Traditional chimichurri gets a decadent upgrade with creamy avocado.
- Place parsley, garlic, lime juice, red wine vinegar, oregano and red pepper flakes in food processor bowl; pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add olive oil and process until fully incorporated and smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Combine prepared chimichurri and avocado pulp and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to allow flavors to develop.
- 1/2 cup Ascend® Juice, Lime
- 1 1/3 cups avocado(s), pulp
- 1/2 tsp red pepper, crushed
- 4 Peak Fresh Produce® Garlic, Clove(s)
- 2 tbsp Peak Fresh Produce® Oregano
- 2 cups Peak Fresh Produce® Parsley, Fresh
- 1 cup Roma® Oil, Olive
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup West Creek® Vinegar, Red Wine