- Thaw meatballs in microwave 2 – 3 minutes.
- Combine soup and stock in large saucepan and heat, stirring constantly. Add the meatballs and mushrooms, cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes. Add sour cream and heat without boiling.
- Cook the noodles and spoon meatballs over cooked noodles, garnish with fresh sage leaves if desired.
- 1 lb Performance in Motion® Swedish Beef, Pork and Chicken Meatballs
- 1 can soup, cream of chicken
- 1/2 cup chicken stock, (sub water)
- 10 oz mushroom(s), sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Egg noodles, broad
- sage leaves, for garnish