- In Pan medium to high heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sear shrimp * until just pink and slightly translucent in center then remove from heat and on to plate.
- Add remaining oil, add minced garlic and cook while adding dusted butter (Do not brown garlic).
Add white wine, stock, Saffron, lemon juice starts to cook and reduce volume by half and then add shrimp to finish cooking. This will reduce and take on a velvety texture.
Add parsley and sliced green onion in last 30 seconds of cooking reserving some to garnish with grilled sliced lemons. Serve over Capellini Pasta
- 1/2 cup butter, *Lightly dusted in flour
- 16 oz Piancone Pasta Capellini, cooked
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 5 Peak Fresh Produce® Garlic, Clove(s), minced
- 1 tbsp green onions, biased cut
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 2 slices lemon(s), grilled
- 1-2 tbsp parsley, fresh, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Pinot Grigio
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 lb Bay Winds® Shrimp, 8 to 12