- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Wash the squash, chop of the ends, and evenly-slice.
- Combine sliced squash, diced onion, sour cream, Duke’s Mayonnaise, shredded cheddar cheese, and rosemary. Season, to taste, with garlic powder, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and kosher salt.
- Pour the squash casserole mixture into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Melt a stick of butter and mix it in with crushed RITZ crackers. Top the squash casserole mixture with the buttery cracker topping.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until hot + bubbly. Serve warm and enjoy!
**Recipe provided by JC Phelps
- 1 cup Duke’s® Mayonnaise
- 1.5 cups cheese shredded, cheddar, sharp
- 5 squash, yellow, sliced
- 1 Vidalia Onion, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp rosemary, fresh leaves, chopped
- garlic, powder, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste