Please rotate your device to view this content.
- Core out the zucchini halves.
- Brush with olive oil and roast in oven for 15 minutes.
- Take out and place the cheese evenly in each boat.
- Place the pepperoni on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle the roasted red pepper over pepperoni.
- Place in the oven and bake until golden brown.
- Place on a plate and sprinkle the bacon and parsley over the boats and serve.
- 4 oz Favoloso® Cheese, Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 pinch Peak Fresh Produce® Parsley, Fresh
- 1 - Peak Fresh Produce® Zucchini, cut in half
- 2 oz roasted red peppers, diced
- 2 oz Roma® Pepperoni
- 2 oz West Creek® Bacon, diced