- Spread the BBQ sauce over the top surface of the pizza crust, leaving a ½" edge. Sprinkle the cilantro leaves over the sauce, then evenly spread the thinly sliced red onion on the sauce and cilantro leaves. Evenly cover the sauce with the blended cheese and spread the turkey over the cheese.
- Place into a 375–400°F oven until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown, without burning the crust.
- Remove from the oven and place onto a cutting board and cut into four equal pieces. Mound the 1/3 cup of cilantro salad onto the center of the Pizetta. Brush the edges with olive oil.
- 8 oz Butterball® Turkey Medallions
- 3/4 cup cheese, manchego and smoked Gouda blend 50/50
- 1/3 cup Cilantro Red Onion Salad, recipe below
- 16 each Peak Fresh Produce® Cilantro, leaves torn
- 16 rings Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Red, sliced thin
- Piancone® Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin, as needed
- 3 oz Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce, recipe below
Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- Mix a combination of raspberry preserves and chopped chipotle chiles with adobo sauce.
- Blend into Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce in a food processor until smooth.
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chiles in Adobo sauce
- 3 oz preserves, raspberry
- 2 oz West Creek® BBQ Sauce, Sweet
Cilantro Red Onion Salad
DirectionsCombine all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate.
- 1/2 cup Peak Fresh Produce® Cilantro, Fresh, chopped
- 1/2 cup Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Red, thinly sliced