- Place Patty and Pork belly on grill. Sprinkle pork belly with Mesquite seasoning and the patty with Western seasoning.
- Butter bun and place on grill to toast.
- Flip patty and belly and season again. Turn both, creating diamond marks on both.
- Place bun on plate and lettuce on bottom bun, then top with tomato slices. Top patty with cheese to melt. Place patty on tomato slices.
- Top with pork belly, then mushroom tapenade.
- Shingle bun and place side on plate and serve.
- 3 oz Allegiance® Pork, Belly
- 1 each Braveheart® Black Angus Beef Patty(ies)
- 1 each Heritage Ovens® Bun(s), Brioche
- 2 pinches McCormick Culinary® Mesquite Seasoning
- 1 oz Mushroom Tapenade
- 1/2 oz Peak Fresh Produce® Lettuce, Green Leaf
- 2 slices Peak Fresh Produce® Tomato(es)
- 1 West Creek® Cheese Slice(s), Cheddar,
- 2 pinches Western Seasoning