- Whisk together the pizza sauce and crushed chili flakes.
- Place the crust on a pizza screen. In a circular motion starting in the center moving to the edge apply the sauce to the crust.
- Sprinkle 4 oz of cheese on top of the sauced crust. Arrange, crawfish tails, cherry peppers, bell peppers and onion on top. Sprinkle on the remaining 2 oz of cheese.
- Cook pizza in oven of choice until done. Slice and enjoy.
- 3 oz Peak Fresh Produce® Pepper(s), Bell, julienne
- 2 oz Roma® cherry peppers, chopped
- 1 tbsp Magellan® crushed chili flakes
- 4 oz Empire's Treasure® crawfish tails
- 1 16 in Ultimo!® Par Baked Thin Crust
- 4 oz Roma® Pizza Sauce, Prepared, with oil and spices
- 6 oz Bacio® Cheese Provolone, diced
- 3 oz Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), White, julienne