- In small saucepan, cover potatoes with water and season generously with salt. Bring to a boil and cook until just tender; drain and set aside.
- In large saute pan, cook chorizo over medium heat, until browned about 7 minutes. Add beans and cook 5 minutes, mashing gently with potato masher into chunky consistency.
- Next add potatoes and slowly cook until liquid is absorbed. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile heat broiler or griddle and toast bread until light golden brown.
- On each top half, arrange 1/4 avocado slices, lettuce and tomato. On each bottom half, spread chorizo-potato, cheese, onion and jalapeño.
- 1 avocado(s), peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 beans, pinto 15-ounce can(s), cooked
- 8 oz. cheese shredded, cheddar
- 5 lb(s). chorizo, Mexican, casings removed
- 1 Tbsp. oil, vegetable
- 8 Peak Fresh Produce® Lettuce, Romaine, Leaf
- 1/4 Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Red, very thinly sliced
- 1 Peak Fresh Produce® Tomato(es), thinly sliced
- 4 pepper(s) jalapeños, pickled, sliced into strips
- 1 lb(s). potato(es), Yukon Gold, peeled and diced small
- 4 roll(s), crusty sandwich
- 1 to taste salt