About this Recipe
Lasagna nachos have arrived, but a much easier version to prepare! Get creative with additional toppings—looking at you, sausage and pepperoni—and serve with a side of alfredo or marinara. In just 10 minutes you can have the meal starter that will have mouths watering instantly. Pair with the Bacio® Potato Bites for a fun, themed appetizer platter!
- Let frozen pasta sheets thaw enough to cut with a pizza cutter.
- Next, slice into strips or into triangles and deep fry in 350°F oil until desired crispness (around one minute).
- Remove from fryer and sprinkle with salt, Bacio cheese, garlic and parsley mix.
- Serve with an Alfredo Sauce or Marinara.
- 1/2 cup(s) Bacio® Cheese Shredded, Mozzarella, or enough to sprinkle on top of nachos
- pasta, lasagna sheets, raw
- 3 Tbsp(s) Roma® Garlic and Herb Blend, sprinkled