- In a sauté pan melt butter with cayenne, salt, and nutmeg. Slowly whisk in flour to make a blond roux.
- In a separate sauce pan heat up milk, onion, carrot, and oregano. Bring to boil, then slowly whisk in the roux. Add lobster and wine to thickened milk mixture.
- Serve on top of toasted bread.
- 4 slice(s) bread, French loaf, toasted
- 1/4 tsp. oregano, dried
- 2 lb(s) Empire's Treasure® Lobster Meat, cooked
- 1/4 Cup(s) Nature's Best Dairy® Butter, Unsalted, plus 2 Tbsp.
- 1 Cup(s) Nature's Best Dairy® Milk
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 Cup(s) Peak Fresh Produce® Carrot(s), diced
- 1/8 tsp. Roma® Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 Cup(s) wine, dry white