About this Recipe
A perfect brunch addition or twist on the traditional potato side dish. We like pairing them with poached eggs, corned beef and Hollandaise for a fresh take on eggs benedict.
- Grate potatoes coarsely. Place into a bowl and add eggs, onion, flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
- Blend together and then form 12 uniform pancakes.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium high heat and place potatoes in pan and cook until golden brown on each side. Remove form oil, drain, then serve.
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 2 oz flour, all-purpose
- 3 Nature's Best Dairy® Egg(s), beaten
- 4 oz oil, vegetable
- 4 oz Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), minced
- 2 lb(s) Peak Fresh Produce® Potato(es), Russet
- 1/4 tsp salt, kosher