- In a 1 gallon stock pot, add oil over medium high heat. Add onion, bell pepper and celery, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add garlic, oregano, basil and bay leaves and continue to continue to cook for 2-3 minutes. Add salt, pepper, red chili flakes and tomatoes and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add shrimp base and shrimp and cook for 4 minutes or until shrimp are done. Serve over long grain rice. Yields 1 gallon.
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 tsp. oregano, dried
- 2 lbs. Empire's Treasure® Shrimp, Raw, Tail-On, 21/25, peeled & deveined
- 1/4 cup garlic, clove(s), minced
- 1/2 cup oil, vegetable
- 1/2 bunch Peak Fresh Produce® Celery, Bunch(es), diced
- 3 Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Yellow, diced
- 4 Peak Fresh Produce® Pepper(s), Green Bell, diced
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper, flakes
- 1 tsp. Roma® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. shrimp stock
- 64 oz. West Creek® Tomatoes, Crushed