About this Recipe
This fajita-like dish is perfect for any time of the day- breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- Sauté mushrooms and onions with 2 tablespoons of butter until soft.
- Whisk together eggs and milk, cook to a soft scramble. Add beef and mushroom mixture to eggs and heat through.
- Add tortilla strips and salsa.
- Divide onto four serving dishes. Top with sour cream, cilantro and any optional items.
- 4 portions Contigo® Beef, Strips, marinated with food starch
- 1 cup Contigo® Cheese, Pepper Jack, shredded
- 6 oz. Contigo® Salsa, Thick & Chunky
- 2 cups Contigo® Tortilla Strips, Tri-Color
- 4 Tbsps. Nature's Best Dairy® Butter, divided
- 12 Nature's Best Dairy® Egg(s), large
- 3 oz. Nature's Best Dairy® Milk
- 4 Tbsps. Nature's Best Dairy® Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsps. Peak Fresh Produce® Cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups Peak Fresh Produce® Mushroom(s), Button, sliced
- 1 cup Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), White, sliced