- Cut tofu into 3 oz. cubes and dry off on towel.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium high heat, add canola oil and brown tofu on both sides. Reserve tofu warm.
- In a separate pan over high heat, add olive oil, onion, tomatoes, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add lemon juice, white wine, olives and capers and simmer to reduce by half.
- Serve over the tofu.
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp oil, canola
- 1/4 cup olive(s), Kalamata, pitted
- 1 tbsp oregano, fresh, (chopped)
- 4 tbsp Peak Fresh Produce® Basil, (chopped)
- 2 tsp Peak Fresh Produce® Garlic, Clove(s), (minced)
- 1/2 Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Red, (thinly sliced)
- 3 tbsp Piancone® Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin
- 1 tbsp Roma® Capers
- 1/8 tbsp salt, kosher
- 24 oz tofu, (extra firm, drained)
- 1/4 cup tomato(es), golden teardrop
- 1/4 cup tomato(es), red teardrop
- 1 cup wine, white