- Season veal leg slices with salt and pepper. Lightly coat with all purpose flour.
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan over medium-high heat. Cook leg slices for 1-2 minutes per side then remove and hold warm.
- Add Marsala wine to the pan the leg slices were cooked in to de-glaze pan. Reduce by half.
- Add demi-glace and reduce by a third.
- Whisk in butter and serve over warmed veal leg slices.
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper, ground, fresh
- 1 Cup(s) demi glaze
- 1/4 Cup(s) flour, all-purpose
- 2 Tbsp. Land O'Lakes® Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup(s) marsala wine
- 3 oz. Roma® Oil, Olive
- 1/8 tsp. salt, kosher
- 12 veal, leg slice(s), 2-ounce, (pounded)