- Drizzle olive oil on sliced French bread then top with garlic and Parmesan cheese. Bake in 375-degree oven to toast then reserve.
- Season tournedos with salt and pepper then grill or broil to desired degree of doneness.
- Heat olive oil in pan and add shallots and tarragon. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Deglaze with wine and reduce by half. Whisk the tarragon mixture into prepared hollandaise sauce to make a béarnaise.
- Warm crabmeat.
- Place toast on plate then top with tournedos followed by béarnaise sauce and crabmeat portion. Finish with sprinkle of green onion.
- 4 ea Braveheart® 3 oz. tournedos
- 1/4 tsp Magellan® sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Magellan® Black Pepper, ground
- 4 ea Heritage Ovens® Bread, French, cut 1 in thick
- 1 tbsp Roma® Oil, Olive
- 1/2 tsp Roma Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Roma® Cheese, Parmesan
- 1 cup Custom Culinary® hollandaise sauce, prepared
- 1/2 cup Empire's Treasure® Jumbo Lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup Piancone® Chablis cooking wine
- 1 tbsp Peak Fresh Produce® Tarragon, chopped
- 1 tbsp shallot(s), small dice
- 1 tsp Roma® Oil, Olive
- 1 tbsp Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Green, finely chopped