Coda® Q Burger
Coda® Q Burger
- Whisk together beef rub, sugar, and coffee in a bowl.
- Spray both sides of burger patty with pan spray.
- Sprinkle the rub on both sides of burger t coat. Refrigerate for an hour so the rub penetrates.
- Heat griddle to 375°F and cook the patty only turning once to desired internal degree of doneness.
- Ladle BBQ sauce on burger on griddle then top with bacon, caramelized onion, and blue cheese. Cap to melt cheese then place on toasted brioche bun and wait for the flavor.
- 1 8 oz. Braveheart® Gourmade burger
- 1 ea. Brilliance Pan Spray
- 1 tbsp Magellan® beef rub
- 1 tsp West Creek® Sugar, Granulated
- 2 tsp Coda® notorious black coffee
- 1 ea. Heritage Ovens® Bun(s), Brioche
- 1/4 cup Roma Blue Cheese Crumble
- 1/4 ea. Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Yellow, julienne and caramelized
- 2 ea. West Creek® Bacon, cooked and crispy
- 2 oz. Coda® BBQ Sauce, (see recipe below)
Coda® Fire BBQ Sauce
- In a saucepan over medium high heat add olive oil, garlic and onions cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add vinegar, ketchup, chile de arbol salsa, orange juice, parsley, and brown sugar.
- Allow to simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and puree in blender then strain and serve.
- 2 cups Coda® House Blend coffee, brewed
- 1 cup Ascend® juice orange
- 3 cups West Creek® Sugar, Brown
- 1 cup Contigo® chile de arbol salsa
- 2 cups West Creek® Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Peak Fresh Produce® Italian Parsley, chopped
- 2 ea. Peak Fresh Produce® Garlic, Clove(s)
- 1 cup Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Yellow, diced
- 1/4 cup Piancone® balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Roma® extra virgin olive oil