- Coat ribs with rub then wrap in film and refrigerate overnight for maximin flavor.
- Set up your grill for indirect cooking over medium heat. Meaning if it is a gas grill turn one or two center burners off. If a charcoal grill place the coals to one side.
- Place the ribs on the cooler side or are of the grill and cook for 2-3 hours until tender.
- Glaze the ribs at the end with the BBQ sauce. Take a big Texas bite.
- 1 ea. Surety Beef® short ribs
- 2 cups Magellan® beef rub
- 2 cups West Creek® BBQ Sauce, Moonshine