- Combine all ingredients in zip lock bag. Tumble beef to ensure it is well coated. Refrigerate and let marinate 24 hours.
- Sautée over medium/high heat in nonstick sautée pan.
- Cook until beef starts to caramelize, about 3-5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine cabbage and sesame ginger dressing and mix well.
- To plate: Add slaw mix to a bowl, top with beef bulgogi, garnish with Rainbow Micro Greens
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp Roma® Black Pepper, Ground
- Peak Fresh Produce® Cabbage, Shredded
- 2 tbsp wine, cooking
- 2 tbsp garlic, fresh, minced
- 1 tbsp onion(s), green, sliced
- 1 each kiwi(s), skin removed, mashed
- 1 lb Braveheart® Black Angus Beef Steak(s), Ribeye, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp oil, sesame
- 2 tsp Toasted sesame seeds, mixed colored
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sugar, granulated
- Village Garden® Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette