- Combine butter and olive oil in a medium stock pot. Heat on medium until butter has melted.
Add celery, onion, garlic and fennel to the stock pot. Saute until onion has become translucent.
Stir in chardonnay, pernod, OLD BAY Seasoning, oregano, crushed red pepper, and Worcestershire Sauce. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes or until most of the alcohol has cooked off.
Add chicken stock and tomato puree. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add the sliced lemon, shrimp, whole crab meat, oysters, rockfish, and mussels, staggering to accommodate for cook times. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until mussels have opened.
Serve hot and sprinkle with extra OLD BAY if desired.
- 2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 lb crabmeat, jumbo lump, Maryland blue crab
- 1 lb Empire’s Treasure® Shrimp, Raw, 16/20, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup fennel, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp French's® Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced or thinly sliced
- 1 McCormick Culinary® Bay Leaves
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Culinary® Oregano, Ground, Mediterranean Style
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Culinary® Red Pepper, Crushed
- 24 mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 1 tbsp oil, olive
- 1 tbsp Old Bay® Seasoning
- 12 oyster(s), shucked
- 1/2 cup Peak Fresh Produce® Celery, diced
- 1/2 Peak Fresh Produce® Lemon(s), sliced
- 1 cup Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), diced
- 2 oz.(s) Pernod
- 1 lb rockfish, large cubes
- 3 cups tomato, purée