- Mix chipotle and marinara sauce in a bowl until combined.
- Lightly brush the top of the crust with olive oil.
- Ladle the sauce onto the pizza leaving a 1/2-inch border around the outside.
- Top with cheese. Evenly distribute the toppings onto the pizza, excluding the crema, cotija cheese and cilantro.
- Cook in the impinger for 5 minutes at 550°F.
- Once cooked, remove from the impinger, and allow to rest for 1-2 minutes.
- Drizzle crema over top and sprinkle with cotija cheese and cilantro.
- 3 tbsp Chipotle Hot Sauce, canned
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 14 in pizza crust
- 1 tbsp oil, olive
- 6 oz cheese, mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup corn, canned, drained
- 6 oz Burke® Chorizo Pork Topping
- 1/4 cup pepper(s), red bell, diced
- 1/2 cup onion(s), red, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Crema
- 1 tbsp cheese, cotija, crumbled
- 1 tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped